Important information to help you register accurately and correctly:
To register go to http://parkco.fairwire.com
Please review the Fair book and see any changes are written in red. The Fair book can be found online at the www.parkcofair.com for rules and regulations for 4-H General/Table Top projects please visit http://co4h.colostate.edu/statefair/StateFairExhibitReq.pdf
Here is important information to help you register accurately and efficiently:
- The directions on how to register for Park County Fair are posted on the Park County CSU Extension Website at this link: https://park.extension.colostate.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/51/2020/06/Online-Entry-Instructions.pdf
- We have created an ALL things 4-H Fair page on our website – check-in to see all the upcoming activities. https://park.extension.colostate.edu/fair-entry/
- The deadline for ALL ENTRIES in shoWorks is June 9. Late entries will be accepted until June 14 with a $5/class fee. There will be an administrative charge of $25/class for any changes or class drops made to your entries after June 14.
- Fair Clean-up/Set-up will happen on a few different days this year. This is required for all members please sign up to help here – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/805054CAFAC22A1F85-park if you can’t attend any of these days please contact Park County Fair Admin, MacKenzie at email@example.com to set up a time to come in and help out.
FCS & General News:
- Shooting Sports members, remember to sign up for the Project (Stand Alone or Display Boards) and the Contest – separately in shoWorks. Your leaders and Agents can help with working on your project if you have questions.
- Interviews for ALL GENERAL/FCS (NON-ANIMAL) PROJECTS will be Monday, July 12, from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. in the Community Center on the Park County Fairgrounds. You need to sign up for an interview with the judge for each of your projects and make sure to complete your record books. Please sign up for interviews at the following SignUpGenius links per your project areas. A reminder will be sent to your email two days before your interview from SignUpGenius. General/FCS 4-H Projects: https://bit.ly/2022InterviewJudging
- Please sign up to help us ensure that the 4-H and Open Class projects are safe! This is a super Easy Job, you just get to welcome people to the Exhibit Hall and tell them about the different projects if they have questions. – Sign Up here: https://bit.ly/ExhibitHallWatch
- There will be required Livestock written tests on each of the species you are registered for that will be emailed out on June 15 and will need to be completed by July 1.
- 4-H Livestock check-in will take place on Tuesday, July 12 7:00 am to 5:00 pm or Wednesday, July 13 starting at 7:00 am. Livestock Weigh-in will take place on Wednesday, July 13 (7:00 am – 8:30 am Swine, 8:30 am – 9:30 am Sheep/Goats, 9:30 am – Noon Beef) – This year we are again asking youth to stall your animals and get them settled in and then bring them to the scale house for weigh in.
- Market Animals – Please register for Showmanship, Market Animal, and Catch-An-Animal (If applicable)
- Poultry Show – Unfortunately, due to the HPAI (Avian Influenza) we are anticipating holding our poultry show virtually this year. There is still a chance that the CDA will lift the emergency order stating that no poultry show or sale will be allowed. So, if it is extended we are going to be hosting a virtual poultry show. More information will come as the time gets closer. Reach out if you have specific questions about the show.
- Horse Show needs volunteer Help to make it run smoothly! Please consider signing up for a specific role to help out our wonderful horse group succeed. https://bit.ly/HorseShowVol
- 4-H Ranch Horse Show will be on Tuesday, July 12 at 8:00 am, and the English and Western Show on Thursday, July 14, at 8:00 am.
- There will be required Horse written tests on each of the species you are registered for that will be emailed out on June 15 and will need to be completed by July 1.
We are so excited for all of the upcoming activities at the fair and can’t wait to see you at the fair! The official fair website is www.parkcofair.com to see all the fun things that are planned for the Fair.